Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

Yep, it’s “jobs, jobs, jobs” for the Repugs, particularly in Mississippi and Louisiana (making this even more of a bad joke)…



…which of course is symptomatic of a larger problem with these troglodytes, as we know (and why am I not the least bit surprised that “Gohmert” Pyle is right in the middle of it – maybe we used to say this garbage about Irish Catholics, Jews and other minorities when they first emigrated to this country long ago, but dear God I hope not)…



…and yeah, when it comes to Repugs wagging their fingers, as it were, at those “takers,” I don’t think anyone takes a back seat to U.S. House Rep Mr.-Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv…



…and if I find out at some point that this is nothing but one big subliminal ad to subscribe to 3A’s, then I’m going to be really pissed.

No comments: