Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

Hey, if this is what it takes (and of course, all of the “ammo-sexuals” out there now apparently think that the ad depicts why the woman should have a gun – beyond belief)...



...and I thought this was an important video about surveillance and press freedom (here)...



...and Ed Schultz talks with Mitch Ceasar, head of Florida's Democratic Party, and E.J. Dionne about this work permit “trial balloon” being floated, supposedly, by Number 44 (I agree with Ed, it sounds too dumb of an idea to be real – hope so anyway)...



...and changing the mood, I suppose this move by Caribou Barbie was inevitable...



…and it sounds like we’re paying our Joni Ernst of Iowa the way the other side usually pays out to us, as noted here (I can just envision the reaction of our pearl-clutching Beltway corporate media – “how dare those Democrats be so uncivil”)…



...and I haven't heard this summer song lately, so here it is.

No comments: