Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

President Obama has been beating the drum, as it were, about the fact that the federal Highway Trust Fund is about to run out of money, and I guess he’s had some success with that in that it made the U.S. House Repugs come up with a proposal of their own for funding; of course, it’s about as dumb as you would expect, as Josh Barro (mostly) explains…



…and boy, was I glad to see that idiot Rick Santelli get what he deserved here; of course, all he can do is yell and carry on like the baby that he is…



...and color me nonplussed over the news that, apparently, our beloved commonwealth won't let you run for elective office unless you believe in that true religion, hallelujah (with the usual inside-out wingnut propaganda claiming that Catholics are oppressed in this country)...



...and I heard this great new tune all over the place when I was on vacation last week, and it was awesome (both the song and the break).

No comments: