Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Wednesday Stuff

Yeah yeah I know, more “boomer” nostalgia and popular (for the ‘60s anyway) mythology – God, gag me (had this in mind when I heard about this)…



...and I could care less about Monica Whatsername or BENGHAZI!! BENGHAZI!! BENGHAZI!! BENGHAZI!! (or Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!) – here is some reality we need to be dealing with instead…



…oh, what the #@!!, here is John Fugelsang on you-know-what, probably the only person who actually knows what they’re talking about on this – don’t know who the white-haired guy is, but don’t laugh too hard…funny how the comedians seem to be the only ones making sense any more…



...and once again, "freedom" of religion for me, but not for thee - what a joke (and kudos to Bob Casey for this)...



...and this is easily the most important video of the bunch, for now and quite probably above all others (more here)...



...which kind of puts me in the mood for this tune, including the title in particular (also reminds me that I have yard work to do).

No comments: