Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Tuesday Stuff

Yep, I give Carmelo CintrĂ³n Vivas points for consistency here too, he of the coalition to keep Our Gal Condi Rice from speaking at Rutgers, which achieved the desired result…



…and as far as I’m concerned, this report demonstrates yet again why we will NEVER be able to work with the wingnuts on “smart” gun technology as it evolves (I wish for once the “Tiffany Network” and their corporate brethren would have the guts to air a report like this along with some actual analysis on the price of gun violence in this country – yes, I know, If we lived with sunshine, lollipops and rainbows every day)…



…and yep, climate is playing a role in this too – oh, and speaking of which, Antarctica is disappearingum, we should do something…



…and once in awhile, I need a bit of a life-affirming tune, so here goes.

No comments: