Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

I tried this last night, but ran into technical difficulties, so I’ll try it again – while it’s great that the whole “Chained CPI” and Social Security thing is apparently off the table (here), what does it tell you that it ever was “on the table” to begin with (former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich explains – again, Google Chrome has been acting up on YouTube vids for yours truly…may have to try some techie stuff to fix – oh joy)…



…and Jon Stewart tells us about the latest in wingnuttia from the “What’s The Matter With...” state (here – and nice one to include Mika and The Loudmouth)…



…and gosh, isn’t Vladimir Putin such a big, strong man, making sure that four women “armed” only with guitars and ski masks, to say nothing of journalists trying to do their jobs, are beaten repeatedly by uniformed thugs (a regime also responsible for this, let’s not forget…I think Lawrence O’Donnell is a bit too sympathetic to Edward Snowden, but I also think he’s fundamentally right)…



...and here's a danceable little number that the kids seem to like - a nice Friday choice I believe.

No comments: