Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Stuff

RIP Harold Ramis



…and Rev. Al tells about the debunking of the latest lies from Chuck and Dave (The Kochs, that is) on the Affordable Care Law



…and I have to admit that I’m a little puzzled by some of the anti-Piers Morgan sentiment I’m finding out there from our side, or maybe just ambivalence anyway, in light of the cancellation of his program (here)…yes, it was stupid to goad Fix Noise humanoid Megyn Kelly since that’s food and drink pretty much to people like her, but Morgan really “walked the walk” on the gun issue in this country, as he did here, earning the predictable emnity from the usual suspects…



…and it looks like there are traces of snow in this video – I sincerely hope that’s the last I see of the white stuff for a little while.

No comments: