Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

Oh, and by the way, anybody besides me remember the war in Afghanistan? Show of hands…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and I’m so utterly revolted by this story that I can think of no other response except this…



…and in the midst of all of the madness in the news, I thought this was a good omen – hopefully it will be realized as completely as possible…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and during the course of my daily travels, I have occasion to listen to a lot of “free” radio during the drive-time morning rush and also in the evening – I heard this great tune get absolutely butchered on BEN-FM in these parts earlier today (par for the course with them and other stations), so I felt like putting up the correct version here – enjoy.

No comments: