Monday, October 07, 2013

Monday Stuff (update)

(I also posted here.)

Yesterday marked the seventh anniversary of the still-unsolved murder of Russian journalist Anna Politkovskaya – a related post is here



Update 6/10/14: This isn’t what I would call complete justice by any means, but it definitely is something that I thought would never happen.

…and thank God for Sen. Bernie Sanders, who has connected the dots pretty damn well here, with the help of “The Old Gray Lady,” on all of the shut down nonsense…



…along with Martin Bashir and Dem U.S. House Rep Joe Courtney of Connecticut…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


…and with all due respect to Ms. Smith, I wish her and her son all the best, but the Democrats don’t need to “come together” on this issue; this horror is owned and operated by Not Your Father’s Republican Party – and don’t tell how bloody wonderful John “Enron” Arnold is supposed to be after reading this...other reports "loop" after this one…



…and I absolutely LOVE IT that driftglass at Crooks and Liars found this clip of Bogie and Edward G. Robinson in “Key Largo,” attempting to describe the Teahadist mindset (voiced by Robinson, who in real life was a very cultured individual), though I honestly hope I never find myself in a position where I actually understand those bastards…



…and here’s a little number for “Man Tan” Boehner and his “Idiots Deluxe” playmates in the U.S. House (“right” as in “correct,” I hasten to add).

No comments: