Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Stuff

I read some pundit who equated this moment from Willard Mitt (Binders Full of Women…???) Romney last night with Gerald Ford’s remark about supposed Polish autonomy way back when – just a thought...oh, and here is another thought…



...and I wish Obama had said, “yeah, here’s my pension, you doofus” and accented it with a crotch grab; I realize, though, that while that would have been highly satisfying, it probably would have cost # 44 the election – looks like that was Romney’s “I’ll bet Rick Perry 10 grand” moment, only slightly updated - here



…and I don’t know why any life form with a pulse would trust Romney on anything, but I think this is an appropriate smack down on the whole question of what Romney would do if, God help us, he got the opportunity to sign legislation relegating Roe v. Wade to the dust bin (and with a Repug Congress and – God help us – he and Mr. Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv in charge, you know he’d get it)…



…and happy 71st birthday to James Seals of Seals and Crofts; not going to get into the whole baha'I thing tonight, though…with all of the political flotsam and jetsam out there, I’m in the mood for a bit of escapism, and I think this vid delivers – hope you agree.

No comments: