Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday Stuff

(I also posted here.)

Yep, you can tell we’re in the home stretch of a U.S. House re-election campaign featuring Mikey The Beloved – the Courier Times today, in the front page banner, has a reminder to look inside the paper for a full-page ad telling us how great Mikey supposedly is…yes, I get it that the paper can accept any advertising they want, but that still utterly reeks, almost as much as their largely pungent Op-Eds – and to help Kathy Boockvar, click here



…and I don’t suppose this is really that funny, but it does make a point that needs to be made (more here)…


…and I should have included this clip of Obama’s summing up at the Tuesday debate before now, but better late than never…



…and I think this is a bit of a catchy tune from these guys – they’ve ended up wearing pretty well, don’t you think?

No comments: