Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Stuff (updates)

And the Catholic Church continues to support (wink, wink) this pirate (more here…watch this and then ask me why I’m supposed to need some damn debate to make up my mind)…



Update 1 10/16/12: Uh, yep (and as far as I'm concerned, the analogy to organized crime is utterly appropriate).

Update 2 10/16/12: More here...

Update 3 10/16/12: And concerning the whole "debate" thing, I think this was very well-said, bad language and all.

…and a long time ago, I worked for a company in downtown Philadelphia where the former CEO, now deceased, once threatened to fire any employee who voted for Bill Clinton – I left soon after he said that, so I really didn’t think it was worth it to tell him what he could do in response; basically, the more things change…I know you know the rest (here)…



…and this goes out to Willard Mitt and “Mr. Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv” (the latter noted here), because, as I sometimes say, you just can never get enough Frank Zappa…



…and I would say that this was nicely done; IMHO, Willard Mitt is the real “Slim Shady.”

No comments: