Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Stuff

RIP Alex Karras (here is the quote from Mongo that everyone remembers)…



…and by the way, I saw this and admitted I had a hard time trying to determine if this was a parody or an episode of “Meet The Press” with Dancin’ Dave…


In Bipartisan Spirit, Obama Makes Deal To Get Kicked In Balls

…and let’s not forget that the greed head scams of Willard Mitt and his pals had some real-world impact on people who can afford it the least, as noted here (and here is more on the Repug presidential nominee – and why does that idiotic smirk look so familiar?)…



…and speaking of which, today is the tenth anniversary of the passage by Congress of the Authorization to Use Military Force in Iraq, as noted here (and yes, the Bushies will waste no time reminding us that Democrats voted for it also…43 and his fellow pirates “broke” Iraq, so they own it…well, they did at least, but guess who “owns” it now?).

…(by the way, I’d intended to put up “War Pigs” by Black Sabbath since I believe that’s an eminently appropriate tune, but I didn’t like any of the videos – I included Jackson Browne last night I know, but this is an excellent substitute).

No comments: