Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Stuff

Rachel Maddow tells us about “True The Vote” here, and it looks like this Teahadist bunch of fools and frauds needs a lesson in “physician, heal thyself,” as noted here (and that Ohio scumbag Jon Husted ended up firing the two Democratic workers who protested Husted’s early voting restrictions, and I believe they sued - good)…

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Update 10/15/12: What bastards (Husted and Mike DeWine, I mean).

…and speaking of the teabaggers, it looks like they’re going to descend on a location near the court house in Doylestown, PA tomorrow morning at around 9:00 – if you’re able, it would be great to appear and counter-protest (parking in the location is kind of sucky, though) – I could probably put up this video every night for one reason or another if I wanted to, but it’s particularly appropriate now…the great Spencer Tracy nailed these characters a long time ago…



…and while I stand by what I’ve said about the debates, well, I don't know if this makes up for his vote for that fraud of a bankruptcy bill all those years ago, but I think it comes close (and of course, all Eddie Munster can do in return is sit there with that dopey grin on his face - hey Catholic Church, you still support that fraud and his running mate?)

Of course you do - why do I even ask (sad face)...



…and a couple of days ago, I missed what would have been the 95th birthday of Thelonious Monk– enjoy.

No comments: