Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday Stuff

I’ve been doing this blogging thing, for better or worse, since about June 2005. I’ve put up over 6,000 posts here at Blogger and about 770 over at Wordpress.

No, I’m not patting myself on the back – if I were to step back and take a look, I’m sure I’d find some stuff that was great, some stuff that was above average, some stuff that was OK, and some stuff that has genuinely sucked.

Why am I saying this? Because, if you remember absolutely nothing that I ever say or have said, or any other video, please remember this one – it sums up so very much of what I’ve tried to communicate here in about three or so minutes…



…and that being said, Mr. President, try saying this stuff to Willlard Mitt Romney’s face in the next debate also (Bob Herbert takes President Hopey Changey to the proverbial woodshed here)…



…in addition, it should be noted that Mr. Puppy-Dog-Eyes-With-The-Shiv, as well as being Willard Mitt’s running mate, is also running to retain his U.S. House seat in Wisconsin; to help his opponent, Rob Zerban, click here



…and happy birthday to Kevin Cronin of REO Speedwagon (yes, I know, REO Speedwagon, “pretty boy” close-ups and all – this is still a whompin’ tune after all these years, however).

No comments: