Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday Stuff

I asked it once before here and I'll ask it again - why does Joe Pitts hate America?

You know, in a really sick, twisted way, I'm actually glad the House did this. If this doesn't shine a spotlight on the human mistake that is the PA-16 Repug U.S. House Rep (and those life forms who continue to send him back to Capitol Hill), nothing will (here...and I don't know yet how Mikey The Beloved voted on this obscenity, but I'll find out)...



...I also thought former activist and current CA state assemblyman Tom Hayden had some interesting thoughts on the "Occupy" movement last night...



..."Worst Persons" (Billo decides to take on Tavis Smiley and Dr. Cornel West over "OWS" - bad idea; Moon Unit Bachmann can't remember whether or not she works for the government, which I'm sure is news to her constituents; but Florida State Legislator Brad Drake and this meat sack named Curry Todd, a Tennessee state politician, share "Worst" honors, and I'll let K.O. tell you why...and yes, a bad word slipped out, which to me is far from the worst offense here)...



...and happy 70th birthday to Paul Simon (I always liked this tune and video).

No comments: