Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Stuff

What a shame - it's about 7:30 EST and it looks like I missed The Rapture :-)...

Anyway, a hat tip to Avedon Carol at Eschaton for this (it's the real thing)...



...and here is another video clip of a town hall event that you won't see from the news programs on networks with initials for names (and this addresses the Buerkle lie about the $500 billion - I cannot imagine how these people sleep at night, and hopefully I never will)...



...and here is another one (paging Alan Grayson - this Webster putz ought to read this...oh, sorry, I forgot; the Repugs have their hands over their ears and eyes closed I guess, yelling "NYAAAH, NYAAAH, CAN'T HEAR YOU")...



...and I realize that my musical selections have been stuck in a bit of a time warp, which isn't too bad I know, but here is something more current.

No comments: