Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Stuff

About what I said earlier, I didn't mean to imply that the Dems don't have more work to do on behalf of organized labor (here)...



...and I would say that this bears repeating based on this (and this...and I'm sure Repug Bucks County, PA DA David Heckler will release the results of his investigation into the Ciervo/Fitzpatrick voter fraud letter from last November any day now...any day now)...



...also, "What's Going On?," an album Berry Gordy definitely didn't want Marvin Gaye to release (until it started making money, that is), made its debut forty years ago (ugh) today...



...and finally...well, it looks like all good things must come to an end based on this, so I guess it's time for us to all find our biospheres or whatever and climb in, take one last big swig of that Kool Aid if you will, and call it a day - see you on the other side :-).

No comments: