Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Wednesday Stuff

Two sort of housekeeping notes: 1) For reasons I cannot really get into, it looks like there will be zero posting next week...I hope you like videos, because that's all I'm going to have; and 2) As soon as I can get video of Rachel Maddow's follow-up on Richard Cohen tonight (not the WaPo "liberal" columnist, but the guy who wrote a book on "curing" homosexuality and then sent his people over to Uganda to, in essence, lobby for all kinds of laws criminalizing homosexuality in that country), I'll put it up, along with another report by Jeff Sharlet and involvement by "the Family"...fascinating and important stuff (and whaddaya know - it turns out that a certain Repug U.S. House Rep from PA-16 is in it up to his stinking ears).

But for now, I apologize for actually inflicting Tweety on you here and his ramblings about the "Barack" Administration, but Alan Grayson is always good for the reality perspective...



...and I promise to make a New Years' Resolution to ignore the person K.O. and Chris Hayes talk about here, but I felt she deserved a shot (along with the WaPo for, in their eternal idiocy, giving her column space)...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



...also, no video here, but I can't pass on JB's seasonal stuff (Maceo!)...



...and boy, I hope this song turns out to be right (nice drumming too).

No comments: