Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday PM Stuff

I definitely want to see him knocked off in the PA Dem Senate primary next year by Joe Sestak, but I have to give Snarlin' Arlen credit here for handling this wingnut in a health care town hall today...



...and here's more reality (not screaming, bloviation or threats) on the health care debate (more facts here)...



..."Worst Persons" (and if anybody else out there wants to dump Glenn Beck, click here...speaking of health care propaganda, enter Billo, as a break from other self-promotion, of course; Niall Ferguson compares Obama to Felix The Cat and raises the possibility that our president should drink himself to death, or something..??? - a shame, actually; I saw him recently on "Real Time," and I thought he was pretty good; but Dick Morris takes the prize for stating that our lawmakers should be "terrorized" at town hall forums...what the hell is it going to take for one of these media asshats to get arrested for this stuff?)...



...and given what I said in an earlier post today, I thought this song was appropriate once more.

No comments: