Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wow...

Boy, did I get a flurry of anonymous comments in response to the Edwards post below (and from someone called 12 Dragon), which merely linked to the CNN story of the Obama endorsement (really, though, the post dealt with the College for Everyone program for which Edwards was asking for support).

Excerpts? OK - let's see..."old whore Kennedy," "loser Kerry," "only stupid loser men support Obama," "whoever thinks Obama has a vision for America needs better glasses," "Edwards is a dope," "Hillary will win the endorsement with Ferraro as VP" (that was particularly funny)...and that was the stuff that featured proper spelling and syntax WITHOUT profanity.

Well, just to let you know, I rejected them all (and I know I don't get that many comments to begin with, but I don't think it's too much to ask for comments by life forms with an IQ beyond single digits).

If you have an intelligent argument to make, make it. Otherwise, go read Instapundit, Power Line, Free Republic or Little Green Snotballs and don't waste my time.

No comments: