Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday Stuff

There goes The Onion almost but not quite intruding on reality again...


Army Holds Annual 'Bring Your Daughter To War' Day

...and more on this great video featuring Darcy Burner is here, with congressional Dems and other experts coming together with a plan to end the war (for real)...



...and kudos to Cliff Schecter and Jeralyn Merritt for handling the whole "OMIGOD, those divisive Democrats are at it again! How can they be expected to govern" nonsense from this corporate media hairdo; I didn't catch her name and I don't care...but ooohh, that makes me a filthy, unkempt liberal blogger I guess for saying that, though - sue me...



...finally, I've been feeling sorry for him all day since he officially got fleeced today by that psycho Heather Mills (here) - we're with you, Sir Paul; I think this song is apropos.

No comments: