Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another Reason To Read Philly.com

I guess there’s no World news to read about today, since this is the message I received when I clicked on the Inquirer link from philly.com.

But of course, as we know, the REAL problem is that I incorrectly stated here that the readership decline at that site reflects a decline in the number of site visitors, not an actual decrease in the time each visitor spends at the site (I implied as much anyway - corrected by Dick Polman, that genius of the world who called John Edwards a “headless chicken” and then said “forgive my inelegant rural metaphor” afterwards…screw you; also, never forget that, as Polman went out of his way to tell me, there are other ways to access his blog besides philly.com).

I just thought some people out there might want to be aware of this.

Update: OK, it's almost 3PM EST, and to be fair, I should note that I haven't been able to replicate this issue that I noted in the screen shot above, so they may have fixed this.

However, just to let you know, Barbaro the race horse is still dead (and also let us know when that interesting new columnist George Curry shares some "Beyond The Spin" insights with us this year, would you, Inky?).

No comments: