Monday, August 27, 2007

Memories, With Larry Craig

In light of this and this, here is a denial on the part of Larry Craig from 1982 that he engaged in any kind of inappropriate conduct with congressional pages (predating Mark Foley, of course), even though he had not been named by anyone (protesting just a bit too much, I'm sure - his argument that he was persecuted because he was a single man is startling in its stupidity...I mean, I saw a few "last call" moments in my time also, but picking up undercover cops in the rest room would have been the furthest thing from my mind).



Update 8/28: Based on this detailed post, I think we can expect to hear from former Democratic Sen. Patricia Schroeder of Colorado saying, in effect, that Larry Craig is a liar (though I think that's pretty apparent at this point anyway).

No comments: