Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday Videos

Fooling April (a Philly-area band performing "C-4" in this brief clip, though I don't know who is introducing them here - definitely looking for more from them since they rock out loud; heard a song tonight called "Breaking The Skin" that was terrific)...



...Happy Birthday to Chris Isaak ("Wicked Game," the nearest I've ever seen to a Calvin Klein ad in a music video; pardon me while I now go out and smoke a cigarette after watching this)...



...also, 30 years ago, the man who no doubt inspired Isaak and countless others gave his last concert performance, and that would be Elvis of course; here he is performing "In The Ghetto" in 1970...



...and in light of the recent garbage from Ann Coulter against John Edwards (based on her purposeful misrepresentation of what Bill Maher supposedly said about Deadeye Dick), I now present Henry Rollins and his "love letter" to her, complete with bad words.

No comments: