Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday Videos

This note from our sponsor - posting will be highly sporadic this week and it will shut down altogether next week for a little while. In the meantime...

...Breaking Benjamin ("Rain," acoustic version; definitely describes the weather in these parts, and the audio/video sync gets messed up a bit near the end - I guess I have Steve Gilliard on my mind a bit with this one, though I only knew him through his work, and my sympathies go out to his family and friends)...



...Guided By Voices Featuring Bob Pollard ("I Am A Scientist" - whatever, man)...



...Happy Birthday also to Chuck Barris, and this means that I'll never have a better opportunity than right now to present the Popsicle Twins, so...



...and Curtis Mayfield would have been 65 ("It's All Right").

No comments: