Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two Pop Icons Collide

I now interrupt our period of mourning over the death of Jerry Falwell (and how clever CNN is to update the photo of the blotchy looking, older, overweight Falwell with a smoother, younger looking one, and holding a Bible of course) for this breaking story (and this fit from the muse immediately came bursting out, based on this)..

Da niiight we met I knew I needed yuuuu so
And if I hawd da chance I’d nevuuh let yuu go
So wown’t you sahy you wuuuve me?
I’wwl make yuuu sooo phwowd uuhv me
Weel make demm tuuurn thewl heads evwy pwace we go
So wonnt you pweese…

Be my ba-by
Be my widdle ba-by
Be my widdle ba-by
Be my ba-by naaooowww
Whoh, whoh, whoh, whoh, whoh

Huuuuuuhhhhh – I hope I catch dat wascally wabbit!!
You can now resume your wailing and wearing of ashes and sack cloth (any commemorative human sacrifice is strictly up to you, however).

No comments: