Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Videos

Posting is going to be highly sporadic all week - as you may have guessed by now, this blog doesn't do diddly when it comes to paying the bills, and I'm currently big into "giving Caesar what is Caesar's" for now, if you know what I mean.

I only ask that you check in from time to time; there are some things I definitely want to get to, and I'll do my best. Thanks for visiting when you can - I appreciate it.

In the meantime, here is Muse ("Starlight")...



...and in honor of what would have been the 71st birthday of Bobby Darin, here is "Simple Song of Freedom" (such a diverse, underrated artist, and I have an incredibly scratched up version of this song by Tim Hardin - this was alluded to in the Wikipedia article; I'll get back there one day, stand on his star and snap my fingers in tribute).

No comments: