Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tuesday Videos

I hope you don't think I'm too much of a corporate rock shill for extending birthday wishes to Phil Collins; I mean, I despise "In The Air Tonight" possibly as much as you do, to the point where if I hear that goddamn song one more time I'm going to jump out a window, but the fact is that he's a great drummer and vocalist and helped Genesis carry on pretty well without Peter Gabriel, so with that in mind, here's "I Don't Care Anymore" which I think was the B side for "In The Air Tonight" - ironic that the drumming on this is done by Chester Thompson, who is terrific also)...



..Happy Birthday also to Marty Balin of Jefferson Airplane/Starship/Whatever ("Caroline" - I can never get enough of this song; lots of great photos along with album and magazine covers from "back in the day").

No comments: