Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Latest From WorldNutDaily

Many thanks to one of my “field correspondents” for this little tidbit.

Gosh, I never really knew why I liked soy; little did I know that it was just part of a vegan plot to rid me of my heterosexuality.

Well then, that means nothing but whole slabs of beef for yours truly from now on (look out, colon), as well as continual TV viewing of stock car races and football games.

And I suddenly now realize why we must stay in Iraq, since “pulling out” isn’t the manly thing to do, right?

(OK, already – snark mode off…)

Update: I didn't know Dan Rubin of Blinq already posted on this; registration may be required - he's not part of my "regular blogging rotation," so it escaped me for a little while.

By the way, as long as I'm thinking about it, I should note that there will probably be no posting tomorrow - we'll see.

2 comments:

Daniel Rubin said...

thanks for the link, but did you have to post my picture???

dan

doomsy said...

Somehow I give you a little more credibility than Jeff Gannon...go show off your "six-pack abs" somewhere else :-)