Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Some Tuesday Funk


Onnie McIntire of the Average White Band celebrated Number 61 yesterday, so here's "School Boy Crush" from the '70s (I also had a couple of pairs of bell-bottoms and did "the bump" back in the day...kind of hard to mess that up, but I managed to do it).

By the way, did you know that these guys were all from Scotland? Go figure.

Good to see "Soul Train" again also...AWB remains one of the all-time-great "crossover" bands.

One more thing - this may reappear later but I'll make sure I delete it; I tried to upload this before from YouTube but it disappeared into the vortex of despair or something. I reported this to the Blogger Helpless page earlier about five days ago and did not receive an answer; as with All Things Blogger, the upload works and then doesn't work, it works and then doesn't work...

No comments: