Friday, July 07, 2006

Maybe This Is A Sign

This is unbelievable even for Ann Coulter; so now we have the "Flatulent Raccoon" theory of how life came to exist?

What's next, the "Indigestive Pundit Theory" of the our origins, which state that everything began when a right-wing hatemonger belched out out what was supposed to be actual scientific fact but was instead regurgitated talking points from The Heritage Foundation and The National Review?

And speaking of icky stuff coming out of our bodies...

In our modern world of "the good foul," drawing blood from your opponent is never apparently punished as significantly as the victim has suffered.

This allows bladder tumors like Ann Coulter to suppurate over the public, much to their eventual reward.

So much of our public discourse has come to accept this moral metastasis that conservatives now complain when liberals use less than pristine language to reply to this downpour of pus and urine.

Ben Burrows
Elkins Park
Eeeewwwwwww! (I've read great stuff from Ben Burrows, but I will say that if he's going to invoke revolting images, Coulter is probably the most worthy reason for it I can think of).

Well, I don't know about you, but bodily emissions from woodland animals (and humans) is where I draw the line. Besides, as I noted below, I'm getting ready to blow this popsicle stand for about seven days or so anyway (up to a beautiful blue state location where, in all probability, I won't have internet access, so I won't be able to share/inflict my wisdom on you).

You'll probably see me again on or about the 16th or 17th, so have fun, and in the words of Atrios, try not to accidentally shoot anyone in the face (this has sound).

No comments: