Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sen. Scumwad

Yes, yes...I know I said I wouldn’t call people names and I’d watch the bad language, but Santorum deserves it (actually, he deserves worse).

So the least popular Senator in the country is celebrating number 48, huh?

Well, to celebrate (sort of), I now present some golden moments with our illustrious Senator from Pennsylvania (Virginia, really).

Blaming Katrina'a victims (here)

The abuse scandal in the Catholic Church (
here and here)

Affirmative Action delusions (
here)

Non-existence of right to privacy (
here)

Intolerance of gays (
here)

Accu Weather nonsense (
here)

Ricky's "Two Sides" by Tom Ferrick, Jr. of the Inquirer (
here)
And of course (from yesterday…)

That "Justice Sunday III" farce earlier this year (here)

His reimbursement from the Penn Hills School District for his kids even though they spend the majority of their time in Leesburg, Va. (
here)

His involvement in the “K” Street project (
here)
One more thing: to help Chuck Pennacchio, click here.

Update 5/11: Thanks Will (via Atrios); you just made my day!...and yet again! (5/23)

No comments: