Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Inky Gets A T-Shirt

Boy, what great balance in the Inquirer’s “Blog Cabin” feature today, by the way. John Hinderaker of Power Line, warblogger Captain Ed, and someone called John C. Wohlstetter who proclaims that, in the Iraq war, “casualties are low by historical standards” (right, ultra-right, and F-you liberal scum…that surely puts a smile on the face of Knight Ridder’s shareholders).

At least I can’t find a column today on how screwed up the Dems are, for a change (from Dick Polman, who is better than that as far as I’m concerned, or anyone else). Of course, the only way that could happen is if Dubya lets an Arab country run our ports or Dick Cheney shoots a 78-year-old lawyer in the face (hey, I didn’t see either of those coming either!).

At least Faye Flam, the paper's "carnal knowledge" correspondent, is on top of (so to speak) the issues that really matter (I hope you can register for this). I mean, I sometimes wondered about my "chances" in the afterlife also, but I didn't have the guts to write about it (if one of the cartoons that inflamed the Muslims has to do with running out of virgins, then suddenly I realize why they’re so POed:-).

No comments: