Friday, February 24, 2006

Thorazine Helps Too

I thought of this “tribute” as I read some of this column from George Will about how conservatives are supposed to be happier than liberals (what the @#!! are you talking about anyway!! - funny, but I thought that the divorce rate in red states was higher than in blue states, but what do I know?).

Giving up my freedom
Dubya hears my phone calls
Happiness is what I feel 'cos I'm a Repug

Dimmer than a match that's
Flick'ring in a windstorm
Is roughly like the workings of my mind
'Cos I believe intelligent design

Fighting in Iraq will never end
But trust our leaders despite this big “oops”
That’s how I “support our troops”

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows
George Will says the liberals are just looking for a “row”
Approve the Dubai Port Deal now!
Hmm, a Gore that the freepers may actually like, assuming she "swings" for Dubya – who could have imagined that:-)

No comments: