Friday, January 13, 2006

Bushco's "New Math"

Tell you what...I've heard this so many times that the words almost don't even register with me anymore (gosh, why not tell Chertoff or somebody that we're on "orange alert" for today, or whatever the color is, just for old times sake?).

If this is true, then this unholy bunch of murdering, terrorist thugs doesn't know how to count, because I think we've killed the No. 2 guy in this organization about a dozen times now (as noted by Atrios and Bill Maher, among others).

Update 1/14: Oh, I see now - they were all too busy buying disposable cell phones at Wal Mart so they can use them to blow us up, and that prevented them from double checking their math (actually, I think THEY can count well enough - it's our "leadership" that needs some remedial lessons). The preceding hat tips for that go to Atrios and Crooks and Liars; Atrios pretty much sums up Bushco's Iran policy for the rest of the year today in an amazing post.

(Hmmm...speaking of "New Math," I wonder what a certain piano-playing teacher at MIT would have to say about this?)

No comments: