Wednesday, November 02, 2005

WAAAHHH!!!



The Philadelphia Inquirer provides a helpful reminder concerning this story:

"Under Senate rules, the Senate can go into closed session at the request of one senator, provided another senator seconds the motion. Since 1929, when the Senate first allowed treaties and nominations to be discussed in public, the Senate has held 53 closed sessions, most involving discussion of classified materials. Six of the most recent closed sessions occurred during the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton."

What goes around...

Update: I thought Marty Kaplan from The Huffington Post had a good take on this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello doomsy Im looking for sites with information about carpet cleaning dallas and found your site. Even though WAAAHHH!!! is different than what i was looking for I found it intresting i see why your blog got my attention when i was looking for carpet cleaning dallas related blogs I am glad I stopped by even though its not a perfect match Great Post! I enjoyed it Great Read! I have a Carpet Cleaning Company with a pretty good website carpet cleaning dallas it has some good information on on carpet stains and pet odor if you ever need some advice on those things.
Thanks again
Sterling Myers

Anonymous said...

Hello doomsy Im looking for sites with information about allen carpet cleaning and found your site. Even though WAAAHHH!!! is different than what i was looking for I found it intresting i see why your blog got my attention when i was looking for allen carpet cleaning related blogs I am glad I stopped by even though its not a perfect match Great Post! I enjoyed it Great Read! I have a Carpet Cleaning Company with a pretty good website allen carpet cleaning it has some good information on on carpet stains and pet odor if you ever need some advice on those things.
Thanks again
Sterling Myers