Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday Stuff


John and Aida Rodriguez tell us that Fix Noise is apparently sinking in ratings, losing about 43 percent of their key ad demographic (25-54) in a year; pass the popcorn...looks like The Roger Ailes BS Factory is learning the hard lesson that Everything That Trump Touches Dies...gee, let’s see how many reasons why their sheep-like viewers can be fed up: 1) The Iran war, 2) Our wretched economy and those stinking tariffs, 3) The general incompetence, people losing heath insurance and related facilities closing down because of the Big Beautiful Clusterf*ck, 4) The corruption, including this “meme coin” garbage, etc...I have a feeling those numbers will pick up for that channel as the elections heat up, but we’ll see...good for Rodriguez to say that you should check out information you get from any source, but you don’t have to do that for me because I’m infallible (#joke)...



...and it looks like 2 kids have died of measles in our beloved commonwealth (here), with Gov. Shapiro trying to be tactful IMO on communicating to Bobby Brainworms that, SEE, LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPREAD PROPAGANDA ABOUT VACCINES AND TRUSTING DOCTORS, YOU NITWIT!!! Oh, and I’m seeing some stuff online about Jr. allegedly saying that Shapiro refused help from the CDC, which 1) is something I want to see confirmed from a reputable news site, and 2) would make sense in a way since God only knows what Jr. has done to that vitally important agency...



...and Lawrence O’Donnell tells us to remember the names of Brett Shumate, Eric Hamilton and Brantley Mayers; these are the Trumpist toady DOJ lawyers that threatened to potentially tear down the Kennedy Center unless Diaper Donnie gets his name plastered on it (here and here)...Lawrence gets the reality perspective from Andrew Weissmann on the latest garbage from our ruling regime about mail-in voting from our Philistines in robes...good point by Weissmann that our six judicial lunatics referenced the Trumpist garbage language about securing elections in their ruling, which indeed is a bad sign (the High Court of Hangin’ Judge JR screws the metaphorical pooch once again)...



...and Josh Gay of Ring of Fire brings us an update on the Gropenfuhrer’s typically idiotic trade war with our northern neighbor...I’m surprised he didn’t want to rename Lake Ontario to Lake Mar-a-Lago, but give him time I guess...didn’t know about the American Indian derivation of the name; something else we appropriated from another culture...oh, and I guess, for the hell of it, #47 decides to invoke the dead brother of Ontario premier Doug Ford who also was addicted to crack cocaine – yeah, why resist behind a stupid assh*le to the fullest extent possible (and I’m not referring to Ford)...I don’t know exactly what it says about Our Treasonous Orange Pustule that he said something in a tweet that was the EXACT OPPOSITE of what his negotiators are saying (about protesting French Canadians actually speaking French), except to emphasize further that we’ve been in 25th Amendment territory for-freaking-evah...



...and with the prior video in mind, I give you the following (nicely done)...



...and if you’re looking for a mellow newer tune to help wind down the week, well, here it is.

No comments: