Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tuesday Stuff


John Iadarola tells us that King Elon I of Xitter recently took a break from his quest to utterly destroy that once-pretty-good social media platform and instead promote some ridiculous meme about Kamala Harris allegedly being a Communist, or something, in response to Harris’s completely true observation that Bronzer Beelzebub did indeed say that he wanted to be a dictator on day one...have to admit that I got a kick out of the responses to Musk...



...and as I just about always say, yes, I know what The Lincoln Project is, but they keep coming up with good ads, and I think this is a pretty good response to the prior segment...



...and David Pakman tells us more about the former supporter of Combover Caligula who (allegedly) took a gun to the Mar-a-Lago golf course to whack #45...yeah, this alleged perp does indeed have a long history of run-ins with law enforcement (and I can guess who gave wackadoodle responses to this attempt on the life of Our Tiny-Handed Former Chief Executive and who was actually sane)...




...and David Doel lets us know that the Repug VP nominee just admitted to making up the story about Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio...I have no doubt that all Vance hears about are alleged problems with Haitian immigrants because (as Doel points out) that’s all you’re going to hear when you only interact with racists...



...and here is a public service message from sane people everywhere...



...and every once in a while, I feel like I need a newer tune as a palate cleanser of sorts, and I think this will do the trick.

No comments: