Thursday, July 18, 2024

Thursday Stuff (updates)

Jesse Dollemore shows a clip demonstrating how the media is utterly “in the tank” for the Gropenfuhrer, including Jake Tapper and Katy Tur ...and God almighty, Tur actually mentioned the Gropenfuhrer and the “I” word (the reality perspective on that is here)...and to me, Bronzer Beelzebub doesn’t look “serene”; he looks like the proverbial cat getting ready to eat the canary (NSFW/H)...



...and when it comes to Trump-loving media lickspittles, Lou Dobbs definitely belongs in that discussion; he just left us...



...and I was glad to hear David Pakman sharing the same “take” on Cantaloupe Capone that we all should be experiencing...and when it comes to newspapers calling for the leader of “Cult 45” to remove himself, let’s not forget to give credit to the Philadelphia Inquirer for going against the tide of cowardly second-guessing here, calling for Biden to exit (from alleged “Democrats” and media bottom feeders doing the bidding of their corporate masters)...



Update 1 7/19/24: If our "fourth estate" weren't "riding the tire swing" with Our Treasonous Orange Pestilence, they might report on this instead.

...and I don’t think we need to beat up our corporate media for their feeding frenzy on Biden; I think they need to be freaking curb-stomped, metaphorically speaking (and I don’t say that lightly)...Ben Meiselas of the Midas Touch Network stands up to the anti-Biden BS (or, as he says, the potential dumbest slide into authoritarianism in history)...



Update 1: I have an impulse to vomit in my mouth (here).

Update 2 7/19/24: Nail. Hammer. Head...this media insanity reminds me of the “BUT HER EMAILS!!!” nonsense, the “Dean Scream” and the alleged controversy about John Kerry supposedly being French all rolled into one.

Update 7/20/22: Gee, with sensible, well-reasoned observations like this, I think this guy should have his own cable news/talk show on MSNBC.

Oh, wait...

...well, if we're trying to keep our eye on the proverbial ball (and if you're reading this, I think you do), allow me to present the reality perspective...



Update 2: More real-world garbage from the "loyal opposition" is here.

...and Thom Hartmann discusses the actual and/or proposed gun laws that the “party of Lincoln” has managed to shoot down, you might say; I’m not sure if any of them would have prevented the Butler, PA shooter from wreaking havoc and killing the man who protected his family since I believe the AR-15 (that weapon of death linked to a public shooting ONCE AGAIN!) was purchased legally by the shooter’s father (maybe some kind of code on the handle to only recognize the hand print of the person who purchased it, like something out of the James Bond movie “Skyfall” maybe? Just a thought – trying to keep people breathing, that’s all)...



...and speaking of Lincoln, it appears that the “button-down mind” has left us – RIP Bob Newhart...



...and I've gone back and forth on a few musical selections - having a hard time making up my mind to be honest - but I'm settling on this for a couple of reasons I guess.



Update 3 7/19/24: The Force is strong with this one, I see (sorry...couldn't resist).

No comments: