Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Tuesday Stuff

 



Chris Hayes tells us that we’re in the canyon of danger, or whatever, when it comes to Our Tiny-Handed Treasonous Dictator – not trying to make light of his remarks concerning Our Orange Pestilence, but I guess I’m just a little fatigued by pointing out something so incredibly obvious...



...and it sure looks like some of Portland’s “finest” employed Gestapo-like tactics when a Black Lives Matter medic tried to help a “Patriot Prayer” protestor who apparently was shot and later died (Ana Kasparian discusses with Malaika Jabali)...



...and maybe Sam is being a little hard on Joe Biden here, but I think the TMR host has a point; ”They’re fishing in waters where there are no fish” indeed...GOD ALMIGHTY, I am SO SICK of DEMOCRATS TRYING TO CONVERT REPUBLICANS!!!!

Update 9/2/20: And boy, does that ever include this guy! ("Democrat" my ass).

(That being said, to be fair about trying to nail Biden on the stuff in Portland, it should be noted that he did come out against it and challenged 45 to do the same, which he hasn’t as far as I know; Biden played the “both sides” game a bit, and I wish he hadn’t, but the response was largely good anyway.)...



...in the interest of fairness, though, I thought this was a good ad (and this was also a well-written post, though of course we can't let up for an instant)...



...and Robert Reich reminds us once again (because it bears repeating) that corporate $$ is controlling our politics, and we should get behind all efforts from the Dems to fix this mess (I gave up on the “party of Lincoln” long ago on this stuff and a whole host of other issues also)...



...and I think the production values leave a thing or two to be desired here, but this is definitely a rockin' new tune.

No comments: