Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday Stuff


I don’t know if this is the darkest day yet of the many, many, MANY dark days under our criminal ruling regime of an alleged “presidential administration,” but I have to say that it’s right up there…



…and never forget that this guttural lowlife of a *president* once uttered these words…



…and kudos to Chris Hayes for this – the only problem is that, as I and others have said before, “Onward Christian Soldiers” Mike Pence is a whole other brand of crazy (here’s an admittedly crazy liberal idea – how about a coalition government at the top instead like other countries do?)…



…and I once put this tune up for George W. Bush, but what was old appears to be new again (four years of this is horrible enough – I cannot get my head around eight years!).

No comments: