Friday, May 29, 2020

Friday Stuff


Cenk Uygur of TYT gives an update here of the rioting in Minneapolis and elsewhere in response to the death of George Floyd (yes, a pox on both political houses here, albeit to a varying matter of degrees)…



…and of course, since he apparently was bored with watching The Roger Ailes BS Channel and since it’s a day of the week with a “y” in it, Our Orange Pustule-In-Chief opined as follows (a report from Mika, Joe Scar and NBC News White House correspondent Hans Nichols…and good job by Willie Geist to provide that important historical anecdote…and let’s not forget this lunacy also)…



Update 1: #Leadership.

Update 2: Well, this is overdue - a step in the right direction, though.

…and maybe this is the time to go back a bit into the archives to hear from a man who knew a thing or two about oppression and violence…



…and I NEVER actually thought I would give Andrew Ross Sorkin credit for anything, but kudos to him for doing something right here, pushing back against that Trumpster idiot Joe Kernan (I know Kyle is right also near the end about YouTube, though I’d hate to see him de-platformed…I often disagree with his punditry, but on policy, he usually nails it as he does here)…



…and I was honestly wondering if The Lincoln Project would go after Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao – well, wonder no more…



…and every once in awhile, the PA “lege” makes the news for the very worst of reasons, as it did based on this story…best wishes for good health to all members of that legislative body, including Brian Sims, with whom I agree here about 1000 percent (Brian Tyler Cohen explains…briefly NSFW/H)…



…and if there is one utterly demented phrase that sums up what turned into a particularly horrific week, I think it is featured prominently in this clip (and the smiling glee in which that guttersnipe Kevin Hassett uses it is all the more nauseating)…



…and I was honestly looking forward to featuring a summer tune here, but I’m sorry – I can’t do that today; to me, this is the only appropriate selection.

No comments: