Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Wednesday Stuff (updates)


I agree with the assessment that this ad is quite good, though I still have a sick feeling that the Gropenfuhrer will get away with it…



…and I missed this great Lincoln Project ad on Cory Gardner from a few weeks ago (someone else who will no doubt vote to acquit), so here it is now…



…and I don’t have divine insight into what happened into the Iowa caucuses – apparently Mayor Pete and Bernie did OK and Elizabeth Warren is still in the picture but “Malarkey” Joe is having problems – but if most voters fit the profile of the woman in this video, then that would explain a few things, and not in a good way…



…and RIP Andy Gill of Gang of Four.




Update: There will never be another (here) - all hail the man who broke the blacklist, along with Otto Preminger.



Also, concerning the day's top story, I also posted here.

No comments: