Friday, February 07, 2020

Friday Stuff


I thought this was an interesting “Now This” clip comparing the post-impeachment speeches of Bill Clinton and the Gropenfuhrer…



…and Ana and John of TYT talk about House Dem Speaker Nancy Pelosi rebutting Trump on the SOTU – I would have liked to have seen a little more “fire in the belly” too, and on a more frequent basis also I’ll admit…I understand Ana’s point that maybe Number 44 didn’t go for the big structural change that many of us wanted, but I never have a problem when somebody responds to typical Repug BS with actual facts – but yeah, we need more evangelism from Dems and less triangulation, if you will…



…and if it’s a day of the week with a “y” in it, then you can count on Mango Mussolini to degrade the presidency in disgusting new ways, which he does yet again here, giving Flush Limbore the Congressional Medal of Freedom (and despite what he would wish for us, I also wish for him to have good health…NSFW)…



…and I hope you’re in the mood for a bit of Friday funk, because here it comes.

No comments: