Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday Stuff


Rachel Maddow tells us about how it seems like all of Mango Mussolini’s financial escapades end up with someone in court being brought up on charges or some other kind of criminal-ish intrigue – if it walks like a duckski, talks like a duckski and quacks like a duckski



…and my biggest issue with Amy Klobuchar is that she’s nothing but a ‘90s centrist Dem politician above all else, but yeah, it’s pretty damn sad when you go on Mexican TV and you don’t even know the president of Mexico (and I totally agree with David Doel also on his comments about Tom Steyer – I basically don’t take him seriously, so that’s why I’m giving him a bit of a pass on this)…



…and Michael Brooks brings us this segment on an interview Anderson Cooper had with Bernie Sanders – what a dump the Carville/Matalin pad is, huh?...”looks like a Fruit rollup” – way too damn funny, and true! (slightly NSFW)...



…and John I. talks with Dr. Sweta Chakraborty about the Coronavirus (a response in part to this typical idiocy)…



…and this “Now This” clip tells us about a man who opened a cannabis school (didn’t know there was such a thing) for African Americans in Michigan (also didn't know recreational weed was legal there) – interesting, and yes, it is an emerging industry…I understand there could be pitfalls, but on balance weed is less dangerous than alcohol, which is one argument in favor…haven’t forgotten that this is Black History Month, which to me is a little dated because EVERY month should be a “history” month for EVERYONE, but the concept is positive overall I’ll admit…



…and the title of this song is the question I ask myself virtually every day.

No comments: