Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday Stuff


Farron Cousins of Ring of Fire tells us about how Generalissimo Trump was notified of Russian interference in our elections – again – and was enraged, but for exactly the wrong reason, and being the clueless, blundering man-child that he is, of course reacted with exactly the wrong response…



…and John I speaks with Norman Broderick, a man whose vote was disenfranchised and who was profiled in a new Brave New Films clip on the subject (more here)…



…and I didn’t want to let the week come to an end without including John Oliver’s fine recent segment on Medicare for All (NSFW)…



…and as long as the weather is cooperating in these parts, I thought I’d feature something a little breezy, if you will, in anticipation of spring – far away still I know, but we can hope and look forward all the same.

No comments: