Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday Stuff


It appears Lee Fang caught Devin Nunes (R-Cow) off guard a bit with a question about Nunes’s calls to Lev Parnas – hmm, do I smell another nuisance lawsuit from Nunes coming up? (here)…



…and Farron Cousins tells us that soybean farmer Chris Gibbs has decided to run as an independent against Gym Jordan for the latter’s U.S. House seat (here)…



…and it’s getting to the point where, as the song goes a bit, I have so many issues with Mayor Pete that I can’t catalog them all, but I think Cenk, Ana and Emma Vigeland touch on a big one here with Buttigieg and the South Bend, Indiana police force…



…and I would laugh more at this if it weren’t for the fact that our tax dollars are being used to fund this idiocy…



...and here are more seasonal selections.







No comments: