Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday Stuff


Actually, based on this, McConnell isn’t anywhere near 33 percent, though I’m sure that number will tighten up as the election goes forward (it also tells me, among other things, that it’s definitely time for Bob Menendez to declare that this will be his last term in the U.S. Senate…as I’ve said before, the Repugs ran that total stiff Bob Hugin against him last time, and they won’t make that mistake again)…and to help Dem U.S. Senate candidate Amy McGrath, click here (again, I’m not sold on reparations I admit, but my family never owned slaves or “redlined” anyone out of the housing they wanted either)…



…and Al Jazeera tells us about U.S. UK Ambassador Kim Darroch quitting; yeah “Mango Mussolini” (hat tip to Aliza Worthington at C&L for that one – heh) deserves a lot of blame here, but according to the report, let’s not forget Boris Johnson’s role in this too (Johnson may end up as the next British PM, which would make Trump and Putin happy of course)…



…and NowThis tells us about the arrest of that alleged monster Jeffrey Epstein (and Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta should have already been fired over it, but again, we're talking about someone working for the Gropenfuhrer)…



…and I know I’ve already spent waay too much time on that Fix Noise fathead Jesse Watters, but yeah, “many people” sure is a “tell,” isn’t it? (Sam Seder and the TMR crew explain)…



…and sticking with the network that remains The Demon Spawn of Roger Ailes, I realize it would be messed up to advocate violence, and I’m definitely not doing that, but if I did, I might be motivated to hope for someone to “go medieval” on Donald Luskin’s punk ass after watching this (that statistic on CEO earnings made me want to puke…and I think Luskin once said “I Am John Galt”…self-entitled prick)…



…and I feel like I need a bit of a “palate cleanser” of a musical selection after that clip, so here it is.

No comments: