Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday Stuff


Brian Tyler Cohen presents this clip of AOC standing tall once again on the issue of what you could call “self-rationing” of health care; I detected an awful lot of empty seats at that hearing, and I’m sure you did also…maybe there was a good reason for that, I don’t know, but I’m just sayin’...



…and speaking of health care, yes, this is wonderful news…unfortunately, Sen. Mr. Elaine Chao may “table” it in the Senate, and please believe me when I tell you I want to be wrong (I trust McConnell on absolutely nothing...more here)…



…and I apologize for presenting this somewhat extended clip of lying from The Gropenfuhrer, this time on the environment, but it’s necessary to do so to show some commendable push-back from Shep Smith of Fix Noise (Cenk and Ana explain...more here)…



…and here’s a sentence I didn’t think I’d ever write – it looks like former Confederate general Nathan Bedford Forrest is going to get a commemoration today (here)…



…and yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of the carnage from Disco Demolition Night in Comiskey Park in Chicago (here; yeah, I’m inclined to look at it a bit as a “cultural event” also)…



…and I guess, as far as the Repugs and providing comprehensive health care to the vast majority of this country is concerned (referencing the first clip), the title of this tune says it all.

No comments: